January 14, 2015

Ruffled heart door hanger with glittery detail

 

When it comes to Valentine's Day, I have an addiction. Hearts. They're everywhere. I love them, love them, love them! Actually, I have hearts in my house year 'round and technically Valentine's season just allows me to shout it from the rooftop! I LOVE HEARTS!!

And this heart takes the cake. (Forgive the endless, improperly-punctuated, string of adjectives that are about to follow.) These hearts are hand-painted, hand-glittered, dreamy, mesh-y/metal-y, magnetic-y, ruffled, BIG HONKIN door hangers of absolute sugary goodness. (Told ya.)

And I love them. Sigh. 

These pictures show the 16x20 heart hanging in my store on our signature Euna Mae's ribbon. The ribbon isn't officially included; but if you remind us in the store, we'll cut ya a piece to take with your heart. And y'all need a heart. I'm telling ya. All you need is love.

You can get your hands on these glittery lovelies at Euna Mae's Tuesday-Saturday 10am-5pm OR you can CLICK RIGHT HERE to order one online! $42.00 each.