May 12, 2014

Grand Opening Thoughts and Le Creuset Winner

I don't even know where to begin! What a big fun weekend! You all came and shopped, and we hugged and squealed! It was a ball for me to see each of you. Your support meant the world. I loved hearing all of your favorite Euna Mae's recipes that you've made. And I loved helping so many of you shop for your moms for Mother's Day. My team and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

I've been thinking on some of the highlights I wanted to share, and I can't seem to land on any because there are too many to count! Mother-Daughter night filled me up to the top. Seeing former brides that I had designed for in my wedding industry days. Meeting new faces and followers. And sharing and selling 24 dozen handmade Charleston biscuits over 2.5 days! Loved it. Loved it. Loved it!

Out of everyone who made a purchase and was entered into our customer system, one lucky winner was chosen to win a Le Creuset cast iron, enameled French oven! And that winner is Susan Meyer! Congratulations, Susan! Please email eunamaes@gmail.com for instructions on how to get your hands on your piece of heirloom-quality cookware!

Now that grand opening weekend has come and gone, we're settling into our regularly scheduled store hours that you can see on the upper right side of my blog. We're closed on Sunday and Monday, with extended hours on Tuesdays so y'all can come in after work and do some shopping or meet friends for a bite of sweet.

For locals, I hope Euna Mae's will become a neighborhood spot for you to do your gifting and shopping, where you meet a friend for coffee and a petit four to visit, where you come alone to do your Beth Moore, where you establish after-school sugar cookie traditions with your children, where you can come on any day and know that you'll be greeted with a smile and a "so glad you're here!"

For others, I hope Euna Mae's will be a neat destination shop that you frequent when you visit beautiful Northwest Arkansas for games, graduations, races, festivals, the outdoors, corporate events, and more. 

And no matter who you are or what brings you here, I hope  Euna Mae's inspires you to love, welcome, and serve.

{Amy}